Completing the Royal Court assistance request “Financial Aid – Land for free

Completing the Royal Court assistance request “Financial Aid – Land for free
Completing the Royal Court assistance request “Financial Aid – Land for free

Completing the Royal Court assistance request. Many people are looking for a way to apply at the Royal Court in order to benefit from in-kind and financial grants and aid. They are also interested in knowing the procedures and conditions necessary to obtain a free piece of land in addition to the regulations and conditions for municipal affairs related to grants. We will present to you in this article All details of the method of registration and request for grants and aids,The Royal Court provides a plot of land suitable for constructing housing to provide a decent life for the needy people of the Kingdom. The Ministry of Housing in the Kingdom provided several plots to be distributed to the needy class by the Royal Court.

Complete the Royal Court assistance request to obtain financial aid and land grants

So you can apply for a land grant from the royal court

Visit the following website Ministry of Municipal Affairs

  • Write the request mentioning the marital status.
  • Ensure that the information you provide is accurate.
  • All data of the applicant will be reviewed to ensure its accuracy.
  • When the data matches, the application for a land grant will be approved.

How to create a residential platform account

In order to be able to create a new account on the platform, follow the next steps:

  • Go to the website of the Saudi Ministry of Housing.
  • Choose a residential project.
  • Enter the registration number and click Next.
  • Enter all the required data, which is the username, phone number, date of birth, and email.
  • Click Agree to the terms.
  • You will get an activation code message on your phone.
  • Enter the code in the field provided for it.
  • Click Confirm, then click Save Data.

How to submit a complaint or request to the Royal Court through the unified national access

In order to be able to communicate with the Royal Court to request assistance or file a complaint through the National Portal, follow these steps:

  • Access the national access link and login.
  • Fill out the complaint form.
  • Submit the complaint.
  • Follow up on your complaint.
  • It should be noted that an appropriate formula for submitting a complaint should be chosen.

Conditions for obtaining a grant of land from the Royal Court

There are several conditions that must be met in order to obtain a land grant from the Royal Court, which are:

  • The eligibility for the grant must be confirmed.
  • You do not own real estate or a piece of land, whether agricultural or suitable for construction.
  • Divorced and widowed women who meet the conditions.