Realme GT Neo 5 SE specifications
- an offerRealme has a 6.74-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate, 2772 x 1240-pixel resolution, punch-hole, HDR10+, 2160Hz PWM, 1,400 nits peak brightness, and 100 percent DCI-P3 color gamut.
- HealerRealme GT Neo 5 SE is powered by the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen2 SoC with Adreno GPU for graphics.
- RAM and storage: The phone packs up to 16GB of RAM and 1TB of storage that is further expandable via a microSD card.
- others: The phone features stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, and a built-in fingerprint sensor for security.
- Delivery: Connectivity features include 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
- OS: The phone runs on Android 13 based Realme UI 4.0 out of the box.
- batteryThe phone has a 5,500mAh battery with 100W fast charging support.
- camerasRealme GT Neo 5 SE features triple rear cameras on the back, with a 64MP primary camera with OIS, f/1.79 aperture, an 8MP IMX355 ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP microscope lens GC02M. There is a 16MP camera on the front for selfies and video chats.
We should know more details about the Realme GT Neo 5 SE in the coming days.