Motorola Razr 40 Ultra design (expected)
Renderings of what is supposed to be Motorola Razr 40 Ultra have been shared exclusively by 91mobiles Hindi. According to leaked renders, the Razr 40 Ultra will feature a foldable clamshell design with what looks like a larger display as it covers almost the entire front panel. Besides the cover screen, there are two selfie cameras at the bottom.
The Razr 40 Ultra opens to a long screen inside with a punch-hole selfie camera in the top center of the screen. The foldable phone also appears in three colors of black, blue and red.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra price (expected)
The expected prices of the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra were also mentioned in the report. It is reported that the upcoming folding cost 1000 dollars Which roughly comes to Rs 82,400. Motorola is expected to tease more about its new foldable phone closer to the launch date, so we should get more confirmation on these details soon.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra specifications (expected)
The report also includes key specifications of the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra. Let’s take a look at them.
- Motorola Razr 40 Ultra is said to feature a 6.7-inch FHD+ pOLED display on the inside. The cover screen could be a 3.4-inch OLED screen with a refresh rate of 60Hz.
- The foldable phone is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- The dual camera setup could include a 32MP primary sensor and an 8MP wide-angle lens. The punch-hole camera inside is said to be a 12MP selfie camera.
- Motorola Razr 40 Ultra is also expected to pack a 3,500mAh battery with support for 33W fast charging.
- On the software front, the Razr 40 Ultra will likely run MyUX 5 out of the box.