Mrs. Abeer Hassan, who lives in an apartment that she bought more than two years ago in a real estate in the Ain Shams area, suffers from water leakage and leakage from the ceiling of the apartment above her. She tried to solve the problem with her neighbor who lives above it, but to no avail.
A woman complains of water leakage inside her apartment in Ain Shams
Abeer Hassan said that since she moved to live in that area and after a short period of time, water began to seep into the ceiling and increase, explaining that she tried repeatedly to solve the problem with her neighbor who refused to fix the problem inside his apartment, which prompted her to report him and file a complaint against him.
She explained that the water spread widely, causing great damage to the ceiling of the bathroom and the ceiling of an adjacent room, stressing that that room was emptied of all its contents due to the water falling on the individuals or devices inside.
She stated that the problem exceeded the limit of water leakage from the ceiling and damage to the family and damage to the ceiling, pointing out that her youngest daughter was electrocuted while leaning on the wall, which confirms that the water reached the electricity wires and an electric short occurred from time to time.
And she continued: My daughter was going to die.. and when I found my children would die.. I rented an apartment in Badr City and we stayed in it.. because I was afraid for them.. our lives were destroyed.. especially since my children are in stages of education, and one of them is in university, and the transportation costs are too high for us.