Follow-up – Lujain Ismail:
So that the cleaning process is easier and faster. There are some tricks that allow you to achieve the same result, but with less friction.
- Simply fill the cup halfway with water and place it in.
- Bring the water to a boil, then turn off the microwave for at least 5 minutes.
- In this way, the stain will disappear on its own.
Remove the caramel from the pot
- Fill it with water and put it on the stove to boil.
- Next, it must be placed at a low temperature after steam is formed.
- The caramel will melt after 10 to 15 minutes.
- Restore luster to a burnt pan
- Simply pour water and white vinegar into the pan.
- Put it on the fire and boil for 5 to 10 minutes, the burn will disappear easily.
- Ways to clean your kitchen:
- It can be used to remove limescale from dishwashers and kettles.
- It can be used to remove dirt, polish mirrors and furniture, or open blocked passages and pipes.
- A great ally in bringing back the shine to a burnt pan.
- It can be used to clean the inside of ovens, microwaves, and even burnt pots and pans.
Mix white vinegar and baking soda
- It is an excellent cleaning product. It effectively cleans any burnt pot or dish and it will return to its original state.
- To do this, it is enough to pour baking soda on the burned area, followed by white vinegar.