The ounce was recorded globally around 1976.56
The price of gold today, the price of gold now, gold prices in Egypt, the Central Bank of Egypt, interest rates, the monetary policy committee, the meeting of the Central Bank of Egypt. The second most widely used and famous 21 2225 pounds stability and stability without any movement, which prompts those who are about to get married to buy
Read on our website.. Urgent – “a fatal blow to the black market” The Monetary Policy Committee decides to keep interest rates unchanged (reasons and details)
The gold price today in Egypt
Al-Fajr Gate presents the latest developments and details regarding the price of gold today, moment by moment and around the clock, after the meeting of the Central Bank of Egypt and fixing the interest rate.
Gold prices today.. 24 karat, today, Thursday, is down 100 pounds
- The price of gold now.. 24 carat records 2542. pounds at the end of today’s dealings.
- The price of gold now.. 24 karat records 2642 pounds at the beginning of today’s trading.
Gold prices today.. 18 karat today, Thursday
- The price of gold now.. 18 karat is recording 1907.25 pounds at the end of today’s dealings.
Gold prices today.. 21 karat today, Thursday
- The price of gold now.. 21 carat records 2225 pounds at the end of today’s trading.
Gold prices today.. The global gold price today, Thursday
- And the ounce recorded globally around $ 1976.56, after declining since the morning period from the level of $ 1981.6, according to the metal spot index.
- The price of gold in futures fell to 1978.85 dollars an ounce, after losing 0.31% from the opening price at 1984.9 dollars.
Gold prices in Egypt this morning, Thursday
- The price of 18 karat gold recorded 1908 pounds per gram.
- The price of 21 karat gold recorded 2225 pounds per gram.
- The price of 24 karat gold recorded 2642 pounds per gram.
The impact of the interest rate decision on gold prices in Egypt
- An economist revealed that the price of gold, in terms of its rise or fall, is not directly affected by the Central Bank’s trends in terms of raising or fixing interest, but gold prices in Egypt are affected by the stability of the dollar price and its non-volatility against the Egyptian pound.