Supplication after the morning prayer on Friday. The dawn on Friday is particularly spiritual on a day that is the best day of God Almighty, and it is desirable for a Muslim to perform qunoot – i.e. supplication – at the dawn of Friday prayer and to insist on God Almighty in supplication. The noble hadith states that among the best of your days is Friday, in which Adam, peace be upon him, was created, and on it he died, and on it the trumpet will be blown, and on it the shout will be made, so invoke more blessings upon me, for your blessings are presented. Ali, they said: O Messenger of God, and how is our prayer presented to you when it was destroyed – that is, they say it has worn out – he said: God Almighty has Ali was forbidden the earth to devour the bodies of the prophets, peace be upon them). Narrated by Abu Dawood
A supplication after the morning prayer on Friday. It was reported on the authority of Umm Salama, may God be pleased with her, who said: “The Prophet used to say when he prayed the morning prayer when he greeted: O God, I ask You for beneficial knowledge, good sustenance, and acceptable deeds.
And Muslim narrated on the authority of Abu Hurairah, may God be pleased with him, that the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: Hasten to do deeds of sedition like parts of the dark night; A man becomes a believer and in the evening becomes an unbeliever, or he becomes a believer in the evening and becomes an unbeliever, selling his religion for an offer from the world.
Oh God, for the sake of this day, Friday is the most beloved of days to You, answer our supplications and forgive our sins, cover our faults and have mercy on our weaknesses.
– Oh God, heal my body, O God, heal my hearing, O God, heal my sight, there is no god but You.
Oh God, at the dawn of this day, we ask you for health in faith, faith in good manners, success followed by prosperity, mercy from you, and wellness.
-Glory be to God and His praise is the number of His creation, the satisfaction of Himself, the weight of His Throne, and the supply of His words.
Oh God, at the dawn of Friday, I ask You that You are the One, the One, the Eternal, Who was not begotten, nor was He begotten, nor was He equal to anyone, that You forgive me my sins, O Most Merciful of the Merciful.
– Our Lord, we have believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the torment of the Fire. My Lord, forgive me and my parents and whoever enters my house as a believer. believing men and women
Oh God, with the dawn of this great blessed day, I ask you for a pure and dead life together.
– Oh God, you are my Lord, there is no god but You, in You I trust, and You are the Lord of the Great Throne. Be, and there is neither might nor power except with God, the Most High, the Great. I know that God has power over all things, and that God has encompassed all things. A thing of knowledge, O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the evil of myself, and from the evil of every animal whose forelock You take, for my Lord is on a straight path. values.
– O Allah, at the dawn of Friday, I seek refuge in You from a bad day, from a bad night, from a bad hour, from a bad owner, and from a bad neighbor in the residence.
We have become and the kingdom belongs to God, Lord of the worlds. Oh God, I ask you for the good of this day, its victory, its victory, its light and your He guided him, and I seek refuge in You from the evil of what is in it and the evil of what comes after it.
Oh God, at the dawn of Friday, we ask You for mercy from You that guides our hearts, purifies our deeds, inspires us with it, corrects our conditions, and removes our worries.
Friday prayer written
The Friday supplication is written. It is distinguished on Friday that it has a privacy in the life of every Muslim, especially in which he performs the Friday prayer in congregation in the mosque and does not fall for the Muslim. It is also one of his Sunnahs to wash and be careful to pray for the Prophet and to pray a lot, and many Muslims search for a written supplication on Friday, so We present it in the following lines.
Oh God, the light of the heavens and the earth, the pillar of the heavens and the earth, the mighty of the heavens and the earth, the judge of the heavens and the earth, the inheritor of the heavens and the earth, the owner of the heavens and the earth, the great of the heavens and the earth, the knowledge of the heavens and the earth, the sustainer of the heavens and the earth, the merciful of the world And merciful hereafter
– Oh God, I extended my hand to You, and in You is the greatness of my desire, so accept my repentance, have mercy on the weakness of my strength, forgive my sin, accept my excuses, and make me a share of all good, and to all good avenues, with Your mercy, O Most Merciful of the Merciful.
O Allah, I ask You because praise is due to You, there is no god but You, the Beneficent, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, O Possessor of majesty and honor, O Living, O Sustainer, I ask You. With his hand, he called God by his great name, which if he is called by it, he answers, and if he is asked by it, he gives.” Narrated by Al-Nasa’i and Imam Ahmed.
– Oh God, do not turn your face away from us on the day we meet you.
– Oh God, praise be to You that fills the heavens, fills the earth, fills what is between them, and fills what You will after them.
– Oh God, I ask You, O He who is not confused by questions, O He who distracts him from hearing after hearing, O He who is not disturbed by the urgency of the beggars.
Friday morning prayer
The supplication of Friday dawn, the scholars confirmed that the Lord of Glory, may He be glorified and exalted, descends every day in the last third of the night to the lowest heaven and says: Who calls upon Me so that I may answer him, who asks of Me so I give him, who seeks forgiveness of Me so that I forgive him, until dawn breaks.” Agreed upon, explaining that the supplication in this The time is answered, especially since Friday is the best of God’s days, and there is an hour of His response that no Muslim servant agrees with except that he responds to him, and he said, “Keep up the prayer from the lows of the sun until the darkness of the night, and the Qur’an at dawn, for the Qur’an at dawn is witnessed.”
It was narrated in the book of Ibn Al-Sunni on the authority of Anas bin Malik – may God be pleased with him – that the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – said: “Whoever says on Friday morning Before the morning prayer: I ask forgiveness from God, who there is no god but He, the Ever-Living, the Ever-Sustaining, and I repent to Him three times. God forgives his sins even if his sins were like the foam of the sea.
It was narrated in the book of Ibn Al-Sunni on the authority of Aisha, she said: The Messenger of God said: Whoever recites after the Friday prayer, Say: He is God, the One, and say, I seek refuge in the Lord of the daybreak, and Say, “I seek refuge in the Lord of people” seven times. God Almighty will protect him from evil until the next Friday.
Oh God, we ask you on Friday supplications that are answered, sins are forgiven and needs are fulfilled. Oh God, forgive us and have mercy on us and forgive our dead and the dead Muslims.
– Oh God, grant us hearts that overflow with your love, blessings that last thanks to you, souls that love your obedience, and a tongue that never gets tired of remembering you, Lord of the worlds.
– Praise be to God, who does not hope for anything but His bounty, and does not provide other than Him.