– Advertisement –
homeland- in the last period, The American technology company, “Google”, revealed that it has made available the use of a chatbot based on generative artificial intelligence, “Google Cool”, which can respond to various inquiries and requests in a conversational manner.
In this context, the British newspaper “dailymail” spoke with “cool googleAnd revealed his ability to provide advice and answer the most complex issues, such as a plane crash or a volcanic eruption, or even difficult situations such as bee and crocodile attacks, especially the simplest issues that we encounter in our daily lives.
accept Google cool these tips in the event of a plane accident:
- Follow the flight crew’s instructions. They are trained to handle emergencies.
- Wear your seat belt at all times during the trip This will help keep you in your seat safe during a collision.
- Prepare yourself for the crash by taking a position that protects your body, all you have to do is Place your feet flat on the floor and lean forward with your head between your knees.
- Stay calm. It is important to stay calm in an emergency. Panic will only make things worse.
- Get off the plane as soon as possible. If the plane catches fire, get out as fast as you can. Don’t worry about your belongings.
Here are some additional tips that may help you survive a plane crash:
- sit near an exit, This will give you a better chance of escaping quickly.
- Avoid sitting in the first few rows, These rows are most likely to be damaged in the event of a crash.
- wear loose clothes, This will make it easier to move around in the event of an accident.
- Learn how to use the inflatable slide This will help you get out of the plane quickly if it is on fire.
Before you travel to an area at risk of volcanic eruptions, learn about the potential risks and what to do in the event of an eruption.
If you are in an area under a volcanic eruption warning, listen to the instructions of the local authorities and evacuate immediately.
If you can’t get out of the area, find a safe place to go to him, This can be a cellar, an inner room without windows, or a well-sheltered shelter.
Protect yourself from ash and gas. If you are outside during an eruption, cover your mouth and nose with a cloth or mask to protect yourself from the ash and gases.
Be aware of the dangers of lava flows and mudslides. Lava flows and mudslides can be deadly. If you see volcanic fire, move to a higher place immediately.
A tsunami is a series of large waves caused by earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, or landslides.
Tsunamis move at speeds of up to 500 miles per hour. It can cause widespread damage.
If you are in a tsunami-prone area, there are steps you can take to increase your chances of survival. These are some of the tips he revealed “cool google”:
Move to higher ground. If you are unable to evacuate, get to a higher ground or place as soon as possible.
Keep away from water. If you are near water when a tsunami warning is issued, move away from the water. Tsunamis can travel for miles inland and can be very destructive.
Crocodiles are among the most dangerous animals in the worldIf one of them attacks you, there are steps you can take to increase your chances of survival.
- If you are attacked by a crocodile, fight back as hard as you can. Use your fists or feet to hit the crocodile in the eyes, nose, or throat.
- Keep away from water. If you are attacked, try to get out of the water as quickly as possible.
Here are some additional tips that may help you survive if an alligator attacks you:
- Crocodiles are often found in rivers, lakes, and swamps. If you are in an area where crocodiles are found, be aware of your surroundings and take precautions to avoid them.
- Don’t swim where crocodiles are.
- Feeding crocodiles can make them more aggressive and more vulnerable to attack.
- Crocodiles are wild animals and should be treated with respect. Don’t go near it.
If you can, move away from the bees slowly and calmly.
- Cover your skin, where Bees are attracted to bright colors, so try to cover your skin as much as possible.
- If stung, remove the stinger as soon as you can. Carefully scrape the needle off with your fingernail. Do not press on it, as this will release more poison.
- Clean the sting with soap and water. Apply a cold compress to the bite to reduce pain and swelling.
Here are some additional tips that may help you avoid bee stings:
- Avoid wearing perfume or cologne Bees are attracted to strong scents.
- Do not walk barefoot in areas where bees are present. Bees can be attracted to the smell of the sweat on your feet.
Don’t run, Frunning It may trigger the lion’s instincts to chase and attack.
- If the lion attacks you, fight back as hard as you can. Use your fists, feet, or whatever else you can find to hit the lion in the eyes, nose, or throat.
- Scream and wave your arms to scare the lion away.
Getting lost in the wild
- Use a mirror to reflect sunlight, light a fire, or use a whistle.
- Drink water from rivers, but be sure to boil or treat it first to kill any bacteria.
- Find a place to sleep to avoid wind and rain.
- Eat what you can find. There are many edible plants and animals in the wild.
- Find your life jacket.
- Follow the crew’s instructions. They are trained to handle this situation and they will know what to do.
- If you’re in a lifeboat, stay calm. The lifeboat is designed to keep you safe.
- If you’re in the water, be aware of the dangers of hypothermia. Hypothermia can occur quickly in cold water.
- The safest place during a nuclear explosion is to stay indoors, preferably in a basement or underground shelter.
- Cover your head and neck with your hands. This will help protect you from the blast wave and flying debris.
- Move away from windows: The blast wave can shatter windows, causing flying glass.
- After the explosion, stay indoors for at least 24 hours. The fallout from a nuclear blast can be dangerous, so it’s important to stay indoors.
- It is important to remain calm during a nuclear attack. Panic will only make things worse.