The Giza Public Prosecution office ordered the forensic laboratory to identify the cause of a fire in a café B Sheikh Zayed City without any injuries.
Fire Cafe in Sheikh Zayed
The Rescue Police operations room was in Giza Security Directorate She received a report stating that a fire had broken out inside a café in the tourist walkway area in Dahshur compass in Sheikh Zayed City, and immediately paid protection. Giza Civil Service with 3 fire engines to the scene of the fire.
A security cordon was imposed in the vicinity of the fire to contain the fire and prevent the danger of spreading to the rest of the neighbourhoods, and the fire was extinguished.
Veto publishes the most common causes of fires
1. Leaving flammable waste in the manufacturing area, which self-ignites in the presence of heat.
2. Forgetting to forget the gas stove and what is on it is on fire.
3. Accidents such as car or plane crashes
4. Poor and dangerous storage of flammable or explosive materials
5. The occurrence of sparks or an abnormal rise in temperature as a result of friction in the mechanical parts.
6. Indifference and negligence, such as throwing a lit match or cigarette butt at a flammable object.
7. Electrical faults or the presence of easily flammable materials near electrical appliances used for heating purposes.
8. The presence of liquid waste and flammable oils in the workplace.
9. Tampering and lighting fires near dangerous places in good faith or throwing away the remnants of cigarettes.
10. Ignorance is like misuse of fire.
Tips for avoiding fires
And we convey to you a report published on one of the specialized sites, which includes a set of tips for avoiding home fires, how to deal with them, and preventive measures to avoid the occurrence of fires. a fireOf which:
1- Do not leave flammable materials within reach of children.
2- Periodic maintenance procedures for electrical appliances.
3- Turn off unused electrical appliances when leaving the house.
4- Use electrical devices, connectors and switches that conform to the specifications.
5- Provide a fire extinguisher at home.
6- Provide adequate ventilation to prevent the accumulation of fumes.
7- Avoid smoking at home.
The General Directorate of Civil Protection has established a set of mistakes committed by residents of apartments and residential properties, which lead to the outbreak of fires, including the lack of ventilation openings, whether in apartments or inside warehouses that contain flammable materials.
The administration emphasizes not using imitated electrical wires that do not withstand pressure and lead to fires due to electrical short circuits, in addition to overloads, due to operating electrical appliances, and storing flammable materials next to a heat source.
We offer you through the website (Veto), 24-hour coverage and continuous monitoring of gold prices, meat prices , dollar prices , Euro prices , Exchange Rates , News Sports , Egypt News, Economy news , Provincial news , Politics news, Accident news And our team follows up exclusively on all international leagues, such as: Premier League , Italian Leauge , Egyptian league, Champions League , African Champions League , AFC Champions League and important events Politics external And the interior in addition to the exclusive transfer of art News And many cultural and literary activities.