Gold prices today in Kuwait, gold prices today, new and daily changes in gold prices on a daily basis, according to changes in the prices of the global gold exchange, as gold prices today witnessed new changes according to the prices of Kuwaiti goldsmiths, and the price of a gram of 24 karat gold today was 19.24 Kuwaiti dinars.
Through the following paragraphs, the Egypt Examinations platform reviews the gold prices today, Friday, in the State of Kuwait, according to the prices of the Kuwaiti goldsmiths market, and the factors that affect the price of gold in Kuwait.
Gold prices today in Kuwait
The Egypt Examinations platform monitors, through the following points, gold prices today in Kuwait at the price of the Kuwaiti dinar and the equivalent in US dollars.
Gold prices in Kuwaiti dinars and US dollars .
- The price of a gram of 24 karat gold: 19.44 dinars, $63.27 dollars.
- The price of a gram of 22 carat gold: 17.82 dinars, $58.00 dollars.
- The price of a gram of 21 carat gold exceeded: 17.01 dinars, $55.37 dollars.
- The price of a gram of 18 carat gold was: 14.58 dinars, $47.46 dollars.
- The price of a gram of 14 karat gold was recorded: 11.34 dinars, $36.91 dollars.
- The price of a gram of 12 carat gold was estimated at 9.72 dinars, $31.64 dollars.
- The price of an ounce of gold recorded 603.53 dinars, $1968 dollars.
- The price of the gold pound today: 136.07 dinars, $442.92 dollars.
- The price of a kilo of gold today reached 19.438 dinars, $63.273 dollars.
The Egypt Examinations platform, through the previous points, transferred gold prices from all bullets in Kuwait, and this comes within the services that the Egypt Examinations platform works on on a daily basis and around the clock.
Also read..Urgent – new surprises exploded by gold prices today in Saudi Arabia
Factors affecting the price of gold in Kuwait
Many changes occurred in the gold prices in the world in the current period, as gold prices witnessed a state of instability due to several factors, the most prominent of them.
- US dollar priceThere is a direct relationship between the price of the US dollar and the price of gold in Kuwait. When the price of gold increases, the price of the US dollar decreases.
- Political life changesThe current economic changes around the world are affected by the price of gold in Kuwait, as wars are one of the most important factors affecting the local and global economy, which leads to a decrease in the price of the dollar and thus an increase in the price of a gram of gold in Kuwait.
- The price of a barrel of oilThere is a strong relationship between the price of gold and the price of a barrel of oil in the State of Kuwait, and the price of oil controls the price of gold in a large way. When the price of oil rises, the price of gold rises and vice versa.