Dr. Reda Hegazy, Minister of Education and Technical Education, stressed the need for third-year secondary students to receive the sitting numbers for the 2023 general secondary exams, after handing them over to schools, in preparation for the exams, which are scheduled to start next June 12.
This came in response to the parents’ question on the “Educational Dialogue Group”, by contenting themselves with printing the seat numbers from the official website of the Ministry of Education and Technical Education, and entering the high school exams, saying: “They must receive it.”
High school exams
The Minister of Education added that the seating numbers for the general secondary exams will be announced in mid-May on the ministry’s official website, in addition to handing it over to schools for distribution to students.
In the following lines, Al-Watan reviews the details of the high school exam questions after amending the technical specifications:
– The question paper has been organized so that the first part includes questions with one degree, the second part includes questions with two degrees, and the third part is devoted to essay questions.
– The score for each question is written next to it, indicating that the essay questions in the four test versions “A, B, C, and D” have the same numbers, and are not swapped.
– In the case of two-degree questions with one-degree questions, as in the piece, the question score is written next to the question.
– Making adjustments to the number and type of questions in each subject to give the student the opportunity and sufficient time to answer and review.
– The questions of the general secondary exams are clear and range from easy to difficult, provided that they do not bear more than one answer in the multiple-choice questions, in addition to taking into account the number of steps in the solution, and that the alternatives to the answer are short.