The method of making Baba Ghanoush is one of the most important salads and intelligence that is placed on the evening. It consists of black turkey eggplant, and some other ingredients are added to it that give it a delicious and delicious taste. It is preferred by all individuals and is one of the famous salads that are served alongside many meals such as grilled fish or kofta Or other meals, and also served in the largest restaurants and stores, so we will get acquainted during our next paragraph with the ingredients and the method of making Baba Ghanoush at home, just like restaurants, and you will get the manners of all members of your family.
Components of Baba Ghanoush
Baba Ghanoush is one of the easy and simple appetizers that can be made at home. It is inexpensive, in addition to that it consists of ingredients found in all kitchens. You will not need a large cost to make Baba Ghanoush at home. By bringing the following ingredients
- Three grains of turkey eggplant.
- A box of yogurt or three tablespoons.
- A tablespoon of white tahini.
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Small spoon of salt.
- And a teaspoon of cumin.
- A teaspoon of black pepper.
- And a tablespoon of vinegar
- . Three cloves of minced garlic.
- A spoonful of hot pepper, as desired, and two crushed red peppers.
- a spoonful of oil
How to prepare baba ghanoush at home
How to make Baba Ghanouj
- Put the eggplant on the stove after washing it, cleaning it well, and drying it from the water.
- Then try the eggplant from time to time until it is completely cured and the eggplant becomes soft from the inside.
- Then turn off the heat and peel the eggplant with a knife and cut the neck of the eggplant well.
- After you finish peeling the eggplant, bring a deep bowl and put the eggplant in it. Mash it well with a fork.
- Then add the yogurt and stir it with the eggplant until it is completely mixed.
- Add the rest of the previous ingredients of salt, cumin, black pepper and my heart well.
- Add the lemon, mashed pepper and garlic and continue to mash the eggplant using a fork well until the ingredients are homogeneous with each other and you get a white mixture with the addition of the flour and stir it well.