Registration in the first grade of primary school. In the past period, there have been many searches on social networking sites about how registration takes place and what are the registration conditions for first grade students. The Ministry of Education announced the steps and conditions, as well as the exact date for electronic registration through its home page, which is its own on the site. Changes small twitter.
Conditions for registration of primary school students, Noor 1445 system
The Ministry of Education has set a set of conditions that must be met by students before registering via the website on the Noor 1445 system, and they are as follows:
- The child must be no more than six years old or less than three months old.
- Also, he must pass the medical examination specified for him.
- A certificate proving the student’s attendance in the second semester of kindergarten must always be available.
- The student must be at least 11 years and three months old.
Registration papers for first year primary students, Noor System 1445
- A recent electronic birth certificate must be brought requester or child.
- Presentation of a certificate proving that the child has received all the necessary vaccinations.
- The family book must be available, and it must be proven that the student has obtained all the skills.
- Also, a certificate proving that the child has completed kindergarten.
- For non-Saudi students residing on its territory, the child and his father must have a residency document.
The date of registration for first grade students, the Noor system 1445
The Ministry of Private Education in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has set a specific time plan for first-grade students in schools regarding the registration date for the new academic year 1445, as the registration date starts on May 7, which corresponds to Sunday, Shawwal 17, 1444, and registration will end on May 18 2023, which will be on Thursday 28 Shawwal 1444 AH,At the end of this topic, we will have explained in detail the conditions for registration in the first grade of primary school through the Noor system, and we have clarified the exact date for registration.